the freedom choice
EP17: A SHAMAN’S JOURNEY:
SELF AND SURRENDER
WITH SARAH WOODARD
BY MADDI | LEAVE A COMMENT
If the word ‘shaman’ conjures images of witch doctors, serious wooden nose piercings and fire-side chanting, you’re in for a surprise.
Sarah is far from that image, although, I’d imagine some of that sounds totally exciting to her.
(She does make her own drums after all 😉)
Her magic comes not only from her ability to translate the messages of the spirit world into everyday English but also her ability to normalise spirituality and make it palatable to the spiritually curious.
From womb to today, Sarah has felt a spiritual calling.
Yet it took four decades and a lifetime of twists, turns and challenges for her to truly step into the spiritual healer she is today.
Even if you don’t normally embrace the “woo”, get ready to have your world expanded and to walk away with a greater understanding of spirituality and the spiritual realm.
Sarah has always had a deep interest in spirituality and native cultures…and she’s never been good at fitting in!
As her life journey progressed, it became very clear to her that she had to create her own reality.
From her home to her business – nothing about how she lives fits in a box.
And she likes it that way!
CONNECT WITH SARAH
ALL THE FEELS IN THIS EPISODE…
- Bridging the spiritual world into the physical world
- Put away the scissors and paste! We look at vision boarding from a whole new angle.
- How two marriages and an organisational change resulted in a renewed, INTENTIONAL self-focus.
- The struggle, time and therapy required to learn who you are after living through others.
- How predicting weather based on squirrel movements transformed into a Shaman qualification.
- Why when you’re feeling like something is missing, you could need some Soul Retrieval.
- Why life is truly just like The Adjustment Bureau and you can choose how easy the journey will be.
- The challenge of giving up control and surrendering to the Universe and your Spirit Guides.
A LITTLE NOTE FROM MOO, ROO & ZOO…
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
episodes YOU’LL LOVE
EP29: Mindset Mechanics & Mastery: The Pitfalls of Praise, Social Media and Meditation with Scott Jeffrey
the freedom choice EP29: MINDSET MECHANICS & MASTERY:THE PITFALLS OF PRAISE,SOCIAL MEDIA AND MEDITATION WITH SCOTT JEFFREY BY MADDI | LEAVE A COMMENT This episode comes with a trigger warning. As in, you might be HELLA triggered...because I was. Not because I...
EP28: Choosing Powerful Divorce: Conscious Uncoupling, Renting Freedom and Reiki for Self, Parenting and Kids with Gina Marie Cook
the freedom choice EP28: CHOOSING POWERFUL DIVORCE:CONSCIOUS UNCOUPLING, RENTING FREEDOM AND REIKI FOR SELF, PARENTING AND KIDSWITH GINA MARIE COOK BY MADDI | LEAVE A COMMENT Who would have thought the words "powerful" and "divorce" could exist in the same sentence?!...